Skip to main content

MY country my soul

                                                                

          hello:) How are you?

Am here finally and nice to meet you.

After long time with a article, Yes Lets start:)

 

Can you imagine the life without suffering, So nice you know.

But can you image under a big shield from  ever problem?

Oh! yes there is your imagined, It is the last  and only land with happiness.

What are you thinking? About that heaven I told you?

Did you find out the  heaven I just told you?


Nah! Never its hard to find it cause the mountains are blocking it.

Oh! Sorry! I mentioned it "Yes! It is the hidden country Bhutan"

Not just imagine I am here in real life,So blessed.

Under a shield, "Oh my mighty kings"

I am protected form depression and problems, "Thank you my majesty"


We are safe my friends cause we have those huge mountains which belongs to us.

We are the Bhutanese and only last life in this blessed lands.

And under the kings and the traditions of ours.

"Lastly love your nature your country and traditions.


                                    Thank you for reading my useless article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of Me

I have a dream that's all i mean I make mistake and mistake make me strong They are here to see if i succeed  I would never forgive those who hold me down I will never give up till i succeed in my life I will study and be the best not the worst And i will kill my struggles in my life -that's my dream

Nothing Is Impossible With A little love

 I am trying to be the best and want to make everyone love me. But I got nothing to prove that I am not the worst. I tried and tried till my body is out of control. but, still what I hear is demotivation. I am now giving up but something approach me. It says never give up till your heart stops. What you should do is just a single smile. And you will see the  great paradise of this life. Now I barely got the hint and I wont give up now. I am going to show what is inside my veins. And for what I was waiting for this whole life. Someone is motivating  me never to give up. I am thanking the ones who motivated me to this stage.                                           THANK YOU!